- Written application for ABCON membership signed by MD and any other Director.
- Evidence of payment of Mandatory caution fee of N35million.
- Photocopies of the Directors personal identification
- Certificate of Incorporation (CAC)
- Photocopy of form C07 – Directors particulars
- Photocopy of Form CO2 & CAC 3
- Photocopy of Memo & Articles Of Association
- Photocopy of CBN Approval – In – Principle & Final Approval
- BDC Code
- Membership Application Form (N5,000)
- Registration fee (N50,000)
- 1 copy of Constitution (N1,000)
- 1 Copy of KYC manual (N1,000)
- Annual Subscription 16 (N15,000)
- Compliance Fee (N35,000)
- Cost of maintenance of she dedicated lines (N50,000)
CASH OR DRAFT of N157,000.00 should be made in favor of Association of Bureau de Change Operators of Nigeria (ABCON). The completed and perfected membership form must be returned to ABCON Secretariat, No 4, Oluwaleyimu Street, Ikeja.